The Gift: A Gala Evening
to Support Our Students, Teachers, and Community
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Help us raise the funds we need for an expanded Common Room for students, more classroom space, and more faculty office space.
Cocktail Hour with hors d’oeuvres
Open Bar throughout the evening
Dinner and Dancing to the Lindsey Webster Band
Silent Auction and Live Auction with auctioneer Ric Cherwin
Tickets are $125/person.
$1000 (table seats eight)
$1250 (table seats ten)
Passed Appetizers (6pm):
- Dim Sum Spoons with Butternut Squash and Lump Crab Meat
- Grilled Fig with Marscarpone and Prosciutto
- Wild Mushroom, Herb, and Goat Cheese Tartlet
- Peking Duck Rolls with Scallion and Hoisin Sauce
- Lemongrass Spring Roll
Guests are seated (7pm):
Mixed Green Salad garnished with Roasted Beets,
Gorgonzola OR Goat Cheese, and Honey Roasted Walnuts with White Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Roasted Organic Chicken with Jus Lie, served with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes seasoned with Rosemary
- Seared Wild Salmon with Wild Mushroom and Roasted Tomato Sauce, served with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes seasoned with Rosemary
Both meals above served with Grilled Asparagus garnished with Cippolini Onions and Ramps
- Vegetarian, Gluten-Free Thai Style Chickpeas over Wild Rice with Curry Coconut Sauce
To purchase event tickets or raffle tickets, sponsor a table, or place an ad in the Auction Catalog, please click here.
To bid now on items available ONLY in the online auction (open through May 4), click here.
Please contact Bill Pernice, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.356.2514 x328 for details.
Indian Trail Club
830 Franklin Lake Road
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417