Welcome to Green Meadow Waldorf School!
Thank you for your interest in Green Meadow Waldorf School! We look forward to getting to know you and your family as you explore Green Meadow for your child.
Some events are open to parents and prospective students, while others are designed for parents only. To register for any event, please click on the links below or contact our Director of Admissions with any questions.
Take Our Virtual Tour!
(recorded in the spring of 2020)
Admissions Events Schedule
Virtual Info Sessions Fall 2022
During our online information session, our members of our team will present information on each section of the school, answer questions, and share more about Green Meadow and Waldorf education. More dates will be added soon!
- Tuesday, October 18 at 12:00 noon – Virtual info session on the middle school. Click here to register.
- Thursday, October 20 at 12:00 noon – Virtual info session on the lower school. Click here to register.
- Thursday, October 27 at 1:15 p.m. – Virtual info session on our early childhood programs. Click here to register.
Please use the links below to sign up for a campus tour.
- Click here to register for a tour of the Early Childhood Programs (Preschool & Kindergarten)
- Click here to register for a tour of the Lower School (Grades 1 – 5)
- Click here to register for a tour of the Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)
- Click here to register for a tour of the High School
For Grades 2 – 12, please contact Katharina Glaser, Director of Admissions.
For Preschool, Kindergarten, and Grade 1, please contact Andrea Gambardella, Assistant Director of Admissions.
January 19, 2023 | 5PM – 7PM
Hear from our Lower School Faculty as they describe the wisdom of our multidimensional approach from grades one through eight, participate in classroom demonstrations, and discover how Waldorf Education engages and inspires lifelong learning. This event may be switched from in-person to Zoom in the case of inclement weather.
November 30, 2022 | 7PM – 8:30PM
Join us to learn more about our middle school programs. Our middle school faculty will provide an overview of the middle school, offer middle school class demonstrations, followed by a Q&A.
November 2, 2022 | 7PM – 9PM
Spend time with Green Meadow’s High School faculty and learn more about Waldorf education. We invite you to observe Main Lesson classes, participate in a Q&A, and meet current faculty. In addition, hear about our 9-12th grade curriculum, college advising, community service opportunities, senior projects, and internships. This event is for adults and middle- and high-school students.
- Welcome and overview
- “Sit in” on two different high school classes
- Alumni panel and Q&A
Walk Through the Grades
Saturday, March 11, 2023
Join us for an in-person admissions event, where you can visit our preschool through 12th grade classrooms, speak with teachers, and participate in fun artistic activities.
Registration link will be available in December 2022. For questions, please contact our admissions office.
Need More Information?
We are happy help answer all of your questions regarding Green Meadow admissions.