Annual Benefit & Auction
March 25, 2017
Scroll down to make a donation toward our $50,000 match!
As of March 29, 2017, we have raised $264,146 for our endowment.
Our Benefit & Auction Goal
This year, we will focus our efforts on establishing our first endowment; hence the name of our fundraiser: “It’s About Time: A Benefit for Our First Endowment.” The proceeds from our benefit will begin planting perennial seeds and establish a foundation to grow upon. An endowment is a permanent fund in which the principal is held in perpetuity and only the investment income is expended annually – providing a permanent, long-term source of funding. Endowed funds support activities not just for one year, or even one generation, but forever! Funds are invested prudently to ensure they can sustain current and future needs.
A healthy endowment will provide strength, longevity, creativity, and flexibility for Green Meadow, ensuring steady income to support key programs and invest in new ideas.
- A decades-themed party with four High School rooms harkening back to the '50s, '60s, '70s, and '80s.
- Kicks off in Rose Hall with a music showcase featuring faculty, then transitions into the High School, with retro vibes, music, and food.
- A special mid-year look at our new science lab downstairs will inspire you.
- Bidding on our community online auction beginning March 1, 2017, with many items on display at the event.
- All funds raised from this benefit will initiate our first endowment fund.
Form for Sponsorships, In-Kind Donations, and more (2 pages, fillable PDF)
We invite you to join us! Reach out to us in the Development Office or contact our co-chairs, Maureen Dinan Leventis and Tamara Freuman.
Thank you to our Benefit Sponsors!
Joshua & Sandra Abrams
Brandon & Anne-Marie Kavulla
Rich & Lynn Bello
Paul Childs & Berit Schumann
James Brooks & Laura Graves
Andrew Eisen '80 & Rachel Eisen
Joe & Amy O'Brien
Keith & Dawn Spillane
Corey & Suzanne Weiss
The Parrella Vaughn Family
Alvaro & Kelly Mello
Palmieri Wines & Spirits
Heather Rose Partis
To purchase benefit tickets or sponsor the event, please use the donation/payment form below.