A different kind of private school, Green Meadow Waldorf School is located in Rockland County, NY (20 miles north of Manhattan’s George Washington Bridge, one mile north of Bergen County, NJ near the NJ border in Montvale, and 10 miles west of Nyack, NY).
We are easily accessible from NYC as well as from Westchester, Orange, and Putnam counties in New York and Bergen, Passaic, Essex, and Hudson counties in New Jersey.
Several campus spaces are available for short-term rentals, including:
- Rose Hall Theater and Lobby (built in 2009, large stage, professional lighting and sound, projector and screen for presentations, fixed and movable seating accommodates approximately 225 people, lobby has adjacent kitchen)
- Arts Building Music Room (small stage, screen for presentations, movable seating accommodates approximately 125)
- High School Common Room (cafeteria-style seating for approx. 70-80 in a sunlit room with skylights, sliding doors to outdoor patio; rental includes chairs and tables, plus access to refrigerator/freezer, sink, dishwasher, and oven/stove)
- Wulsin Field & Mary Dailey Field
- Classrooms and meeting spaces
For rates, availability, and additional information, contact Kim Frattura at email@example.com or 845.356.2514, x315.