Parent & Child Classes
Green Meadow offers weekly Parent & Child/Infant Play groups that provide an opportunity to learn more about the principles of Waldorf Early Childhood education and how they can be applied in the home. The atmosphere is one of warm and supportive companionship with other families, facilitated by a Waldorf educator to form a beautiful experience for both parents and children.
Children come to…
- Explore a child-friendly environment that challenges and nurtures, with simple play materials.
- Delight in special attention given to support their unfolding interests, motor abilities, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience social interaction in play that stimulates their speech and language development.
- Engage with other children at their stage of development, while developing social capacities.
Parents come and…
- Experience an environment that encourages the valuable exchange of ideas and information.
- Explore the value of observation in seeing and understanding what their children are doing and how they are learning as they play.
- Delight in the joy of sharing songs and games with their children that support speech and language development.
- Meet other parents and find a community of sharing and support.
- Discover new tips for parenting and caregiving.
Winter 2017 Session
Parent & Child Class for Parents and Preschoolers 2.9 – 3.6 years:
$520 for 13 weeks
January 23, 30 / February 6, 13, 27 /March 6, 13, 27/April 17, 24/May 1, 8, 15
Parent & Child Class for Parents and Preschoolers aged 18 months to 3 years: Fully Enrolled
$440 for 11 weeks
January 10, 17, 24, 31 / February 7, 14, 28 /March 7, 14, 21, 28
Parent & Child Classes for Parents and Toddlers aged 1-2 years: Fully Enrolled
$330 for 11 weeks
January 11, 18, 25 / February 1, 8, 15 / March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Parent & Child Classes for Parents and Preschoolers aged 2-3 years
$400 for 10 weeks
January 12, 19, 26 / February 2, 16 / March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Parent & Child Classes for Parents and Toddlers aged 2 months to 18 months:
$300 for 10 weeks
January 13, 20, 27 / February 3, 17 / March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Spaces fill up quickly: register today!
further questions and registration
Please contact Barbara Mann, Early Childhood Admissions Coordinator, at 845.356.2514 x326.